Largest list of Web hosting service providers and companies in 2021. Compare and choose your best website hosting plans basis low price, free Domain registration, Free SSL certificates, Money-back Guarantee and many other criterias.
Web hosting service providers & companies
Showing all 24 results
Web Hosting or Website hosting is a combination of two different things.
- Website – A website is what you see when you type a URL, address or Domain on internet. A website is created using web development language such as HTML, PHP etc. There are some easy-to-use software are also very popular to create a website. WordPress, Joomla, Wix, etc. are commonly use to create a Website. WordPress is most popular and widely adopted Website development software (a kind of tool) that makes building a website very easier for a common man. With the Help of WordPress anyone can create a website without any knowledge of Coding. It is said that more than 30% of total website on world is created on WordPress platform.
2. Hosting – Hosting or host is a server where a website is stored. A server is always online and is always connected to internet. whenever you open a website on internet, actually it is served from a remote server (Host) within fraction of seconds.
In Order to make a website live on internet you need to platform like WordPress, PHP, HTML or you should know coding and you need a host.
A web hosting service provider may provide both and the service is commonly known as Web hosting or website Hosting.
Well! It depends.
It depends on the platform you choose to make a website. There are website creation platform like blogger and wordpress.ocom where you don’t really need a hosting service provider. You can create a website or blog without specific hosting provider.
However it is always recommended to use a managed hosting service provider to make a website.
There are many criteria to choose best website hosting provider for you. Some of the basic criterias are-
- Uptime – It determines that for how long the website hosting services are up in past few days. For example- if a hosting provider claims that its uptime in 99.9% that ,means in past few days his services are up for 99.9% time.
- Number of visits – A hosting provider may limit number of visitors in your website basis the plan you select. Generally a web host with unlimited monthly visits would be considered to be best website hosting service provider. However it may cost you more.
- Bandwidth – It determines that how much data request your host can give you in a particular time. Mean your website hosting provider should be able to serve a large visitors at the same time. A website hosting provider would be good of its plans can offer unlimited bandwidth. However if you are new website creator or want to start a blog for the first time them you may choose for limited bandwidth option that cost less.
- Free stuff- You must choose a website hosting provider that may offer free stuff with hosting packages. Some of the most common and useful stuffs are Website hosting with free domain and free SSL certificate.
- Money back guarantee – A host that offer Money back guarantee is always give some protection and considered to be a reliable hosting provider.
You can visit the Website hosting providers and companies page to filter and compare the Web hosting providers basis above criterias.
Disk space(Storage) is the size of total data you can store on your web hosting server general counted in GB. It includes HTML files, website pages, database, videos, Images etc.
Bandwidth is the amount of data you are allowed to transfer to and from your web server per month generally counted in GB. Transfer includes uploading the data in server and downloading from servers from each mode both HTTP and FTP.
Bandwidth would increase if web page size, the number of visitors to your website and the number of pages they visit are high. Hence the website with videos, heavy images needs a Web hosting with high transfer and high storage.
Similarly , the websites with heave traffic should also opt for unlimited bandwidth type of Web hosting and higher storage web hosting.
SSD stands for Solid State drive. It is latest type of storage device used by most of the technical upgraded hosting service providers.
The traditional hosting uses the Disk type storage devise in which s disk moves and data is stored or retrieved by a device “Disk read write head” . It is more like a mechanical device.
In SSD there is no such moving device. The read & write activities are electronically managed.
SSD is far superior in today’s trend and your must look for a SSD web hosting if you are currently planing to buy a new web hosting.